Order online and have your food ready for you as soon as you sit down.
If you want to join us for dinner that great let us know and we can have the food and table ready when you arrive.
- Nori – Seaweed dried and roasted used in maki or onigiri applications
- Sake – Salmon
- Ebi – Shrimp
- Maguro - Tuna
- Neta – Thin cut fish for Nigiri Sushi
- Sashimi – Thick cut fish often for Chirashi bowls or Sashimi plates
- Goma – Sesame Seeds
- Shoyu – Soy Sauce
- Sushisu – Sushi Rice Vinegar seasoning. Usually a mixed solution of rice vinegar, sugar, salt, mirin or rice wine (Sake)
- Sushimeshi – Sushi rice once cooked. Rice is called Kome
- Wasabi – Made from the root of the Japanese wasabi plant and commonly used as a condiment
- Pickled Ginger – Brined ginger root, thinly sliced, served alongside sushi meals and eaten to cleanse the palate in between bites
We are providing the best quality seafood, traditional sushi, and creative Japanese cuisine anywhere. Thank you for making us your first choice in Wilson NC
Order online for carrying out orders or for large parties. We have the finest sushi and hibachi in all of Wilson.